- Our aim is to help you through what can be a complicated and difficult process and to make your sale and/or purchase as smooth as we can.
- Throughout your transaction we will keep you up to date on the current situation and will also be available to answer any of your questions or queries as they arise.
- We are members of the National Law Society scheme designed to streamline and speed up the conveyancing process.
- We use the latest technology (including on-line searching) to help us provide a fast and efficient service for you.
- We advise all buyers to ensure that a structural survey is carried out before exchange of contracts. We can recommend a number of surveyors if required.
- We advise that you should with every purchase carry out searches with the local council, drainage, environmental and any other searches which might be relevant for the area that you are buying in, for example an abandoned mine search to see if there is the possibility of any old lead workings.
- We advise you on the different forms of shared ownership if you are buying a property jointly with someone else. We can also advise on additional documents needed to meet your particular circumstances.
- We recommend that you make a Will, whether you are buying or selling. This is usually a simple process that could save your next of kin a great deal of stress (visit the Wills, Probate & Powers of Attorney section).
Did you know that…?
You can carry out a free Neighbourhood Environmental Search by going to Homecheck’s website: http://www.homecheck.co.uk/ . This gives you limited information and we always recommend that you have a full search carried out.