Matrimonial, Family & Children Services
Here at Hughes Parry Solicitors we recognise how important family is to everyone. We also know how hard it can be when things go wrong. Our Family department is highly trained and experienced. We are here to support and help you throughout this difficult time. Our Family experts know that your circumstances are unique and stressful and they will use their skill and knowledge to advise and guide you through this difficult time.
Our Family Department is headed by Tim Wilson. He is supported by Christine Jones. Tim and his team are experienced in handling a range of cases and can deal with:
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships.
- Separation Agreements.
- Judicial Separation.
- Financial Settlements, including division of business assets and pensions.
- Children matters (including where the children should live and issues over contact or specific issues affecting the children).
- Domestic Violence and other emergency procedures.
- Separation from your partner.
- Dealing with the issue of child maintenance.
Our fees are usually calculated according to an hourly rate, although in some circumstances a fixed fee option may be available.