We act in a wide range of matters for both employers and employees:
- We can assist you in practical matters –
- drafting contracts of employment and related documents, such as compromise agreements.
- informing you of developments in the law and how they affect you
- advising employees as to the contents of a compromise agreement
- helping you to reach a negotiated solution
Your matter will be dealt with by an experienced solicitor, who will assist you to reach the best possible conclusion.
Our fees are usually calculated according to an hourly rate, although in some circumstances it may be possible to agree a fixed fee or enter into a contingency fee agreement.