We act in a wide range of matters for both employers and employees:
- We can assist you in practical matters –
- drafting contracts of employment and related documents, such as compromise agreements.
- advising on personnel matters.
- informing you of developments in the law and how they affect you.
- And we can deal with the unexpected –
- assisting employers if a claim is made against their business.
- assisting employees who believe they may have a claim against their employer.
- advising employees as to the contents of a compromise agreement.
- helping you to reach a negotiated solution.
- representation at a tribunal if we advise that a settlement is not available or appropriate.
Your matter will be dealt with by an experienced solicitor, who will advise you on the merits of your case and who will assist you to reach the best possible conclusion.
Our fees are usually calculated according to an hourly rate, although in some circumstances it may be possible to agree a fixed fee or enter into a contingency fee agreement.