Conveyancing – Mortgage/Remortgage Fees
Mortgage and Re-mortgage
Our fees cover the work* required to complete the mortgage or re-mortgage of your property, including dealing with registration of the Charge at the Land Registry.
Conveyancer’s fees and disbursements
- Our Legal fees are as follows:
|£0 – £100,000||£370 + VAT at 20%|
|£100,000 – £250,000||£395 + VAT at 20%|
|£250,000 – £550,000||£420 + VAT at 20%|
|£550,000 +||£520 + VAT at 20%|
|Leasehold||£200 + VAT at 20%|
|Shared Ownership||£50 + VAT at 20%|
|Unregistered Title||£100 + VAT at 20%|
|Transfer of Equity||£50 + VAT @ 20%|
- Search fees £300 (this is an estimate and can vary from area to area)
- HM Land Registry fee £20 – £910. Land Registry fees are on a Fee Scale. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/hm-land-registry-registration-services-fees
- Electronic money transfer fee £14.40
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as Land Registry fees. Disbursements include the following:
- Land Registry Office Copies £3 per document
- Bankruptcy Search £2 per name
- Official Search with Priority £2 per name
*These fees vary from property to property and can on occasion be significantly more than the ranges given above. We can give you an accurate figure once we have sight of your specific documents.
We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
We would suggest you telephone us for a tailored more accurate quote.