Business & Commercial Services
Failure to spend time and money in seeing a solicitor before entering into a business arrangement, whether it be taking a lease of property, starting a partnership or joint venture or buying new premises or dismissing employees can be expensive if things go wrong. Consider speaking to us before making any decisions as part of your essential business planning. A little money spent on advice now could save you making an expensive mistake.
Forewarned is forearmed! The knowledge and experience which we have enables us to identify those clauses and phrases in documents which are likely to cause you problems and to advise you how best to overcome them.
Similarly, by discussing your plans with you, we can advise you about any pitfalls and recommend how to avoid them.
We can also draft documents to help protect your legal position.
We can provide a comprehensive range of commercial services tailored to the requirements of a broad range of businesses who require a high standard of legal support at competitive fee levels.
We can help you if you are:
- Buying or selling a business.
- Forming, buying or selling a company.
- Restructuring your company.
- Buying or selling or leasing property.
- Forming a partnership or entering into a joint venture.
We can advise you about:
- Contracts of Employment and Service Agreements.
- Employment matters including representation before the Employment Tribunal.
- Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Agency and Distribution Agreements and Commercial contracts.
- Credit Control and Debt Collection.
- Commercial Disputes including alternative dispute resolution.